We are GIM Robotics
. Here’s how we protect your data and respect your right to privacy.
Registrar of this site
The controller defines the purposes and means of personal data processing. The controller will be referred to as “GIM”, “we”, “us”, and “our”.
When using certain social media functionalities, for example, maintaining LinkedIn or Facebook sites, we may be joint data controllers with the social media service providers in question.
In matters relating to the processing of personal data, you can primarily contact:
Personal data we process
We process the personal data of our customers, stakeholders, potential customers, website visitors, survey audiences and visitors to our social media sites.
Person related information we process:
- Personal data of the registered person, such as name, email address, phone number, job title, LinkedIn profile address
- Origin of the contact information
- Possible group for origin of the contact, survey or campaign
- Past and coming interactions with the person
- Details of the organisation person represents
- Other information delivered by the person, e.g. when subscribing to the newsletter or filling out a contact form
Organisation related information we process:
- Organisation name, address, website, contact information such as email address and phone number, industry, company size and possible financial information available
- Information about the services and products the organisation is providing
- Interactions by and with the organisation, such as latest visits to our website from the company and meetings with the organisation representatives
- Relationship with other organisations and GIM
- Other information provided by the organisation or its representative
Users of the website
- Using cookies and similar technologies, information about the use of the website and the user’s device.
- Information provided by the data subject on the forms, such as name, contact information, organisation information and other information that the data subject decide to provide
We can connect the information mentioned above and derive new information from them, for example modelling the behaviour of a certain segment.
Purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Information from customers and representatives of customer organisations for customer management, communication, marketing, sales, issuing portal related identifiers, and development of operations, products and services
- Customer information for carrying out the event, delivering the service or order, invoicing, collecting feedback, handling possible complaints
- Information of potential customers and organisations’ representatives for marketing and sales of projects, products and services
- Information of website users to implement contact requests, analyse and develop the usage of the site, targeted marketing and advertising, for care of information security
We process personal data based on:
- The contract, such as for customer management and the implementation of services. As well as, for example, for order delivery or training
- A legitimate interest, such as customer management, marketing and sales and related profiling
- Consent, for example to set cookies, and direct marketing in certain situations
- A statutory obligation, for example maintaining the customer register and processing personal data contained in vouchers in order to comply with accounting obligations
We can combine information about different data groups, such as information about customer, event participation, e-mail opening and service usage and analyse them statistically. We can profile you in a certain segment and use data analytics to develop our services and target marketing and advertising.
Where we collect personal data
We collect personal data mainly from the following sources:
- Data of the representatives of the client organisation from the client him-/herself;
- Data of the representatives of the stakeholders from themselves or from public sources, such as the organisations’ websites;
- Data of the event participants when joining the event;
- Data of potential customers from themselves, partners and public information sources on the internet;
- Data of website users using cookies or similar technologies or from the registrant him-/herself through forms
You can influence the processing of your personal data. The extent and means of using the rights partly depend on the purposes of use. You can, among other things, ask to review personal data stored about you, request correction or completion of your personal data, limit or object to the processing of your personal data, opt out of newsletter, refuse direct marketing or withdraw your consent.
When exercising the rights mentioned above, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be prepared to prove your identity. If necessary, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity.
How do we transfer personal data outside the EU or EEA area and third parties
As a general rule, we choose secure data centres and subcontractors located in Europe as the data storage location. In some respects, the processing of data may require data transfer or giving access to an organisation located outside the EU or EEA. In this case, we comply with the requirements of data protection legislation, for example we require, among other, commitment to the EU Commission’s model contract clauses.
In connection with the implementation of digital advertising, third parties can collect information about the users of our services through cookies as independent data controllers.
How we take care of information security and how long do we store data
Safe handling of your personal data is important for us. We use various organizational and technical means to protect your personal data from illegal or unauthorized use. Among other things, we use the following protective measures to ensure the security of your personal data:
- Only certain, predefined employees of the registrar have access to and are entitled to use personal data
- The use of personal data is protected with user-specific IDs, passwords and access rights. The system is also protected by firewalls and other technical means.
We store the data as long as it is necessary for the purpose of processing the data. We estimate regularly the need for data storage, taking into account the applicable legislation. Furthermore, we strive to ensure that the information we process is up-to-date and accurate.
Our partners (such as NextRoll) may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
Information of children
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We reserve the right to update these policies, for example, due to the development of services or changes in official recommendations.
The latest version was released on 11th of May 2023. In this version, the information regarding the processing of personal data was clarified, and an example was added of the situations in which personal data is processed.